First President's House

Dublin Core

Title

First President's House

Description

The first residence of BGSU's president at 725 E. Wooster St., used from 1914 - 1937. The only president to reside there was Homer B. Williams.

Source

UA-PH Buildings - President's Home (1st)

Contributor

Center for Archival Collections

Citation

&#8220;First President&#039;s House,&#8221; <em>Digital Gallery</em>, accessed April 16, 2014, http://memories.bgsu.edu/items/show/8177.

Rights

Content submitted to Centennial Memories is available to users for private reflection, research, reflection, educational, and research purposes, not for commercial use. The original creators of materials in Centennial Memories retain all rights, except where noted. All else Copyright 2009 University Libraries, Center for Archival Collections, and Bowling Green State University.